Pulsar 10,000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator, CARB Approved with Switch & Go Technology & Electric Start, PG10000B16
Pulsar 10,000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator With Switch & Go Capability
Pulsar’s PG10000B16 Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. It’s 420cc 15HP single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 10,000 Peak Watts/8,000 Running Watts Gas and 9,000 Peak Watts/7,000 Running Watts LPG. It is an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather the storm. The PG10000B16’s convenient Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. It’s durable steel frame, never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG10000B16 has you covered!
- 10, 000W peak 8000W rated (gas)/ 9000W peak 7000W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled Engine is protected by a durable powder coated Steel frame
- A large 6. 6 gallon fuel tank give you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & Go technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric push start with recoil backup make start-up quick and easy, so you can get up and running with less hassle
- (4) 120V AC outlets, (1) 50Amp RV Port, (1) 120/240V twist-lock outlet, & (1) 12V DC trickle charge output provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices
- Designed with fold-down handles & 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
Brief overview of the Pulsar Dual Fuel Switch & Go 10,000W generator. Basically, you can use either gas or propane and switch back and forth any time with a knob, without having to clear the lines of fuel first. 10,000W peak/8,000W rated on gas, 9,000W peak/7,000W on propane.
Read the full overview here: https://blog.newegg.com/practical-tips-for-the-perfect-generator/
Buy on Newegg here: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08C57N5814
1,368 total views, 101 views today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: