Easy to use; integrated propane tank holder accepts a 20 or 30 lb. propane cylinder (not included). Safe to store; in case of a leak, propane immediately vaporizes. There is no fear of spillage with propane. Indefinite shelf life; extra filled cylinders can be stored without deterioration, so you can have extras on hand for emergencies. No fuel stabilizers are required. Readily available; cylinders are usually readily available even during emergencies. They are commonly used by millions to power gas grills among other items. Features are 11.8 hour run time at 50% load with a 20 lb. tank. Digital Multi-Meter to record engine run time for scheduled maintenance. AVR (automatic voltage regulator) to keep equipment protected from voltage surges. Outlets include (2) 5-20R Duplex 120V, (1) L5-30R 120V (includes L5-30P to TT30R adapter). Covered outlets provide protection from the environment. Accessories included are oil, RV adapter and tool kit.
- Engine Displacement: 208cc
Run time 11.8 hours @ 50% load with a 20lb tank
- 1 1/4 Frame provides strength and durability.
- Recoil Start
- 10″ Never-flat wheels for easy transport on all surfaces.
- Digital multimeter tracks maintenance service intervals.
- Covered outlets provide protection from the environment.
- Running Watts: 3250 Watts
- Maximum Watts: 4050 Watts
- Brand: Powermate
- Type: Overhead valve
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Elec. Start: No
- Battery charger: No
- Automatic voltage regulation: Yes
- Gas Tank Size: 0 Gallons
- Run time @50% load: 11.8 hours
|120V 5-20R Duplex
- California/City of L.A. compliant: No
- Canadian Standards Association compliant: No
- 2 year limited
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 28 x 38
- Weight: 117.5 lbs.
106 total views, 2 views today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1